From time to time Walt Disney World changes the prices and menus of its restaurants. Here are a summary of the changes from the last time we looked. The big change is Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano has changed from a separate lunch and dinner menu to an all-day menu, becoming the last table service restaurant in Disney's Hollywood Studios to go to an all-day menu.
Last week Disney changed the menu at the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant to an all-day menu and it turns out the 50's Prime Time Cafe has also had a changeover to an all-day menu so we poured over the menu changes to let you know what's new.
- There used to be a lunch and dinner menu, but now the menu has been consolidated into just one menu for the whole day
- Specialty Drink section is the same as it was for both menus and prices have remained the same
- Blue Claw Crab Cake has gone up...
Wow! We leave tomorrow for 8 glorious nights and 9 amazing days in Disney World! 'Excited' doesn't cut it! We can't wait to step into our home away from home, Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas and start our next adventure!
As this is my last post before the trip, I thought I'd list the top 10 things I'm looking forward to trying/re-doing at Disney's Hollywood Studios. I'm planning to take a break from blogging while on vacation, but you can follow my live tweets starting tomorrow at @DreaminofAKV.
Now, without any further ado, here are my top 10 for this trip (in descending order):
10. Well, this isn't one of MY must-dos, but it is for my hubby, so I threw it in my list. Eating a Toluca Leg at Toluca Legs Turkey Co. on Sunset Boulevard.
9. Seeing the new Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun Parade. I know...