Disney's Hollywood Studios is ready to host "Star Wars Day" on May 4th as part of Walt Disney World's Limited Time Magic promotion andhere is a list of what you can expect to find in the park.
- Morning Extra Magic Hours
- Park Hours
- Characters: 9:00am -7:30pm
- Chewbacca and Ewoks at the Speeder Bike near Star Tours
- The Blister Pack - Rex and Cody and the Clonetroopers outside the Premiere Theater
- Darth Vader near the exit of American Film Institute
- Jedi Mickey, Princess Leia Minnie, Storm Trooper Donald and Darth Goofy near ABC Commissary
- 'Symphony in the Stars' - A Star Wars Fireworks Spectacular:
- Jedi Training Academy...
We have a basic schedule of special events for the Star Wars Day event at Disney's Hollywood Studios on May 4th.
- Jedi Training Academy shows every half hour from 9:00am to 7:30pm
- Star Wars characters will be out from 9:00am to 7:30pm.
- Dance party hosted by DJ Lobot from 6:00pm to 7:00pm and then 7:45pm to park closing.
- Symphony in the Stars fireworks at 9:45pm
We've also heard that the Symphony in Stars fireworks show will be similar to the Last Tour to Endor fireworks show but the pyro designers have re-done the show with some new product.