At Backlot Express, the menu has been expanded from six to ten items. Notably, the fresh angus bacon cheeseburger has been added to the menu along with buffalo chicken nuggets, chili dog and cantaloupe and cucumber Salad.
In addition, the ABC Commissary retooled its menu as well. It added a seafood platter, couscous quinoa and arugula salad while retiring the chicken curry.
From time to time Walt Disney World changes the prices and menus of its restaurants. Here are a summary of the changes from the last time we looked. The big change is Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano has changed from a separate lunch and dinner menu to an all-day menu, becoming the last table service restaurant in Disney's Hollywood Studios to go to an all-day menu.
- Removed from the menu
- Spicy Sashimi-grade Tuna Tartare (appetizer)
- Cremini Mushroom Chèvre Tortelloni (appetizer)
- Madeira Braised Lamb Shank (entree)
- Andouille-crusted Prawns (entree)
- Spit-roasted Citrus Herb Marinated Half Chicken Marinated (entree)
- Sterling Silver Pork Chop (entree)
- Price changes
- Blue Lump Crab Cake went from $12 to $13
- Duck Two Ways went from $32 to $35
- Noodle bowl went from $23 to $26
- Added to the menu
- Andouille-crusted Prawn (appetizer...