For the week of Easter, Disney will bring back the "Taste of Hollywood to Go - A Fantasmic! Dining Experience" for 10 days from March 24 through April 4. The package allows guests an "affordable picnic" plus reserved seating for Fantasmic!.
The package alllows guests to choose between these five boxed meals for adults:
- Fried chicken with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sweet corn and carrots and warm apple crisp
- Vegetable sandwich with avocado, orange and tomato salad, tabbouleh and chocolate cake
- California and tuna sushi roll with beet and apple salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and a spicy pecan chocolate cluster
- shrimp salad with beet and apple salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and mandarin orange cheesecake
- cold-cut roast beef with creamy horseradish, potato salad, grilled asparagus and chocolate cake.
Kids can get a turkey and American cheese wrap with apples and carrots with ranch dip, strawberry yogurt and a seven-layer cookie bar; or strawberry yogurt, apple wedges, carrot sticks, Goldfish crackers, and an organic apple and cinnamon oatmeal bar.
Guests can pick up their food at Min & Bill's Dockside Diner starting at 11am and all the way through 8:00pm. Guests may choose between the first and second Fantasmic! shows.
Reservations can be made in advance by calling 407-WDW-DINE to up to 24 hours prior. Meals are $15.99, $5.49 ages 9 and under, and include a 20-ounce soft drink or water. A credit card is required with complete payment upon arrival (24-hour cancellation policy). If you dont have a reservation, you can check the day you are in the park for availability.