The American Idol Experience has added more songs to the list of songs guests can sing in an effort to win a gold ticket for a chance to audition for the American Idol television show.
Fourteen songs have been added to the list of songswhich guests can choose to perform for their big moment on stage. There are now 158 possible songs to choose from.
- “American Honey” by Lady Antebellum
- “Animal” by Neon Trees
- “Cowboy Casanova” by Carrie Underwood
- “Dark Side” by Kelly Clarkson
- “Give Your Heart a Break” by Demi Lovato
- “Home” by Phillip Phillips
- “One Thing” by One Direction
- “Part of Me” by Katy Perry
- “Please Remember Me” by Tim McGraw, covered by Scotty McCreery
- “Set Fire to the Rain” by Adele
- “Stronger” by Kelly Clarkson
- “The One That Got Away” by Katy Perry
- “Turn on the Radio” by Reba McEntire
- “Undo It” by Carrie Underwood
Last season, five contestants had been Dream Ticket winners at the American Idol Experience.