Let's jump right into this week's Studios Report and go over what's going on in Disney's Hollywood Studios this week. Be sure to reference this week's Studios Update photos that accompany this report.
- As you can see in this week's photo update, there was an incident with someone getting hurt at the parking tram loading area. Not sure what happened but parking trams were unloading at the handicap parking area of the Stage parking lot and guests then walked in as if they were being dropped off by a bus.
- The Tower of Terror facade construction shows no signs of slowing down. It's been going on for the better part of two months now and I guess there's a lot of work to be done. The crane is still there so there will likely still be work going on for a few more weeks.
- Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun! was a real dissapointment. I'll have more on this in my Studios Weekly column this week, but everyone that saw the parade that I spoke to agreed it was worse than they expected.
- Last week I mentioned there were a lot of Brazillian tour groups and they're still very much here again this week. Don't worry, they seem to pick the worst times to ride attractions so go with a good touring plan and you'll avoid them easily.
- I'm happy to report the Christmas music is gone from the park and we're back to the regular park music.